It's not just a car: it's a true work of art
Car restoration is our passion. Through meticulous body work, hand-formed metal sculpting, precise structural engineering, custom painting and detailed interior refurbishment, we fully restore approximately 2,400 vehicles a year or bring them back to new from heavy collision.
We specialize in European classic automobiles, with Jaguars at the top of our list, as well as American classics, especially cars from the ‘40s, ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s.
Our exceptional craftsmanship satisfies the most discriminating customers. The services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Removing or replacing all external or internal parts
- Stripping exterior or interior paint
- Repairing or replacing body structures. We do not splice panels; rather, we replace panels with back-to-factory originals.
- Refinishing exterior and interior paint back to factory specifications
- Refinishing custom paint
- Exterior wet-sanding and buffing for a mirror-like finish
- Engine, engine compartment, frame and underbody steam-cleaning
- Sandblasting and glass-beading
- Detailing, including buffing, waxing, engine-detailing and interior shampooing
- Replacing glass
- Refurbishing interiors
We’ll keep you informed every step along the way
Our restoration fees are based on time and materials. Usually we can provide an accurate estimate once we’ve done a careful inspection of your vehicle. Occasionally our original estimate has to change due to factors that are difficult to determine at the beginning of a custom restoration, like hidden rust damage, the price and condition of replacement parts, the availability of parts or the need for custom fabrication of parts.
If we need to re-estimate, we’ll advise you immediately. We’ll also recommend options and work with you to customize your vehicle’s beauty and engineering.